Magnolia Pink Pyramid is a narrow ascending tree that after 10 years is about 4m high and 1.5m wide. It is an extremely suitable tree for landscaping, the smaller garden or for pot on terrace or balcony. The foliage is dark green and the flowers colour from purple to dark pink. The flowers have a diameter of 15-20 cm. Pink Pyramid gives flower from an early age and blooms in the spring with a rebloom in summer. Plant Pink Pyramid in the full sun in a fertile, moist, well-permeable soil. Prune in summer. Hardy to -15 ºC.
- Narrow, upright growth habit (pyramid)
- Flowers in spring and a second flush in summer
- Dark pink flowers, diameter 15-20 cm
- Free flowering from an early age
- Narrow, medium sized, rich dark green foliage