Gardenia Double Diamonds has bright white, double flowers against dark green, shiny leaves: a beautiful combination! The large flowers also have a lovely fragrance. Double Diamonds has a vigorous, upright growth and becomes about 90 cm high and 70 cm wide. Plant Double Diamonds in a humus-rich, moist, permeable soil. Double Diamonds prefers a sunny spot but can also be planted in the semi-shade. Prune after flowering and provide sufficient nutrition in the summer. Double Diamonds is easier to grow than many other Gardenia. It is a fantastic, evergreen shrub for the garden but also for a large pot on the terrace. Hardy to -12 ºC.
- Upright, well-branched and vigorous growth
- Heat- and disease tolerant
- Large, double, white, fragrant flowers
- Deep green, shiny foliage
- Works also well in large pots