Sempervivum Arctic White has an extreme white cobweb in spring, summer and autumn. The root system of Arctic White is very strong and the plant branches well. It's an early grower after winter. Arctic White becomes about 10 cm high and 15 cm wide and is very suitable as a ground cover but also an asset for the rock garden or for a mixed planting. This Sempervivum blooms with pink flowers from May to July. Plant Arctic White in full sun in a sandy, well-drained soil. Because of the good hardness up to -35 ºC, Arctic White can also be grown well outdoors.
- Compact size and strong plant
- Well-branched, strong root system
- Very white in spring, summer and autumn
- Early bird after winter
- Very suitable to be grown outdoors
Sempervivum Arctic White winner of:
- Zilver KVBC Spring Challenge 2020